Friday, April 20, 2012

Friends;

One big lesson I learned this passed week is too chose your friends wisely. Nobody enjoys a backstabbing, dramatic, and a dishonest friend that will only try to bring you down. This passed week, I saw my friend(s) true colors. Nothing hurts more then having a friend that changed in to something you never expected. It felt like the girl I knew so well for four years, I didn't know at all. But that's just what I get for not choosing my friends wisely. I will never forget what she did and said. Those are the things I remember precisely about a person. & for some odd reason i do not feel like blogging and sharing the whole story with the rest of you guys. I know, I know, Horrible blogger I am. But I don't know, it gets me so aggrivated and angry when I think about it. So I am here simply trying to say to all of you who havn't experienced this yet, to be aware how easily you give your trust to someone. Anyone. Because there are some who will manipulate it and take advantage of it. & Thats a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment