Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hiiiiiiiiiii...

Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since I blogged. And I bet everyone would like the little convenient excuse. "I've been busy". But truth is. I've came down with the horrible disease, they call WRITERS BLOCK. Yes, people you read it, I have attempted many posts and they all managed to stink like poooooooooop. So poor me, siting at home really devoted to making more posts, now has 33 posts saved as drafts. And worst of all, there is no new followers and comments waiting for me to view. You guys are not making this easy for me, are you. But it's okay, I bet every blogger came across this point before. And many give up. But not me. I'm just going to continue to do the thing I love and not worry if it's not worthy or even interesting.

Post Script- Thank you to each and every one of my followers. (:

1 comment:

  1. A nice blog.
    I'm your new follower :)
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete