Thursday, May 24, 2012

People change.

Isn't it just funny, how much you can really get to know a person, to the point, where you know nothing at all. It's called, when people change... And I hate it. Yes, I hate the fact that my friends arne't who they were or who I thought they were. I hate the fact that you can grow to like a person so much to the next day find out they are not themselves. It hurts and I just want to blame that person for changing. But I can't. I can't go up to that person and say:
"Hey I'm mad at you. You changed". Not only would I sound dumb, I would sound incerdibly selfish. So all I can do is miss the "old" them, and their "old" personality, and their "old" appearence. And it just...
totally. sucks. 
Because now, that person has a whole new bunch of friends, and our friendship is fading. 
& it's not my fault, but it isn't hers either. 

1 comment: